Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
|AWSALB / AppKey / cbParamList
|These cookies allow you to use the database reports and postcode finder’s within our website
|_gat / collect
|Google Analytics uses these cookies to discover when you first visited our site, how often you come back and how long you spend on the site. The information stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at Crer8ive Marketing and Google and never shows any confidential information, we also use Google Analytics to track the performance of our Website website.
|YouTube may drop cookies on your computer when you use them on our site or if you are already logged in to them.
| Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies
|Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.
|Allows a you tube video to be embedded into our website
|wc_cart_hash_# / wc_fragments_#
|Cre8ive Marketing / Woocommerce
|These cookies allow you to add items to the cart and complete the checkout process
|tk_lr / tk_or / tk_r3d / tk_tc /
|Cre8ive Marketing / Word Press
|Collects data on visitors’ preferences and behaviour on the website – This information is used make conte nt and advertisement more relevant to the specific visitor,
|_ga / _gid
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here
). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software